Camping Rates and Rentals
One family and one camping unit (motor home, trailer, fifith wheel, pop-up, truck camper or tent) are allowed per site; a small separate tent for kids to sleep in is permitted at $5.00/night.
Rates include 2 adults and 3 children; additional children or adults are $5.00/night. Children under 3 yrs. old are free. Children 18 yrs. or older are considered adults. Limit 8 people per site.
One night's camping fee will be collected when making your reservation.
Sites may accommodate two vehicles - boats are considered vehicles.
Discounts honored during summer season at time of check-in only inlcude AAA, CAA, AARP, military (10%) and senior (20%).
Discounts apply to daily rates only; weekly and monthly rates are already discounted.
Discounts not offered on July 4th or Labor Day weekends.
Camper/boat storage is available at the campground for $2.00/day. Leave your rig with us between visits to the area! OR leave your camper on your site between two consecutive weekend visits, availability permitting, for $3.00/day and stay hooked up to electricity for $6.00/day!
We welcome seasonal campers. Your seasonal rate is based on 2 adults and 3 children. Rates include ALL amenities; additional charges may apply for some crafts, meals and other special activities. Electricity is metered.
Cabins / Travel Trailer
Two-night minimum stay, three-night minimum over holidays. Rates include 2 adults and 2 children; 2 adults and up to 4 children in the travel trailer; additional persons are $5 each per night.
No additional camping units are allowed on a rental unit site.
A Security Deposit will be collected when making your reservation, and refunded within 72 hours of check-out, provided there are no losses or damages to the rental unit.
No Smoking, and No Pets are allowed in the rental units.
"Spring" May 1 - May 24 / "Fall" Sept. 5 - Oct. 15
|Site Type||Daily||Cleanup||Weekly||Monthly||Seasonal (5/01 - 10/15)|
* Spring & fall seasonal rates are already discounted; no additional discounts may be applied.
"Summer" May 25 - Sept. 4
* CANCELLATIONS: Campsite = 7 days; Rental = 21 days in order to receive refund of deposit less $10.00 or $20.00 cancellation fee, respectively.
* VISITORS: 9AM - 10PM = $5.00/per person, seniors (62+) = $2.00/per person, children under 3 = free
CHECK-IN: 2 PM - 9 PM, RENTAL UNIT CHECK-IN: 3 PM - 9PM
CHECK-OUT FROM THE PARK: 12 NOON
Late check-out (if available) $10.00 until 5 PM
REFUNDS: Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore no refunds will be given for weather or other discomforts of nature, or for early departures.
- Two pet limit per site!
- Use designated pet walk areas and clean up after your pet.
- Pets must be staked or kenneled at campsite, and they must be attended at all times.
- Please don't leave them alone inside your camper when you leave the park. Doggy day care is available nearby.
- No pets in buildings, or the recreation area inside of Chipmunk Circle.
- No overly protective/aggressive dogs allowed.
- Nuisance pets are grounds for being asked to leave.