Camping Rates and Rentals
Sites are intended for 1 family and 1 camping unit (motor home, trailer, 5th wheel, truck camper, van camper, pop-up or tent).
Rates include 2 adults and 3 children; additional children or adults are $5.00/night. Children under 3 yrs. old are free. Children 18 yrs. or older are considered adults. Limit 8 people per site.
One night's camping fee will be collected when making your reservation.
Sites may accommodate two vehicles - boats are considered vehicles.
Discounts honored during summer season at time of check-in only inlcude AAA, CAA, Good Sam, AARP, military (10%).
Discounts apply to daily rates only; weekly and monthly rates are already discounted.
Discounts not offered on July 4th or Labor Day weekends.
Camper/boat storage is available at the campground for $2.00/day. Leave your rig with us between visits to the area! OR leave your camper on your site between two consecutive weekend visits, availability permitting, for $5.00/day and stay hooked up to electricity for $8.00/day!
We welcome seasonal campers. Your seasonal rate is based on 2 adults and dependent children. Rates include ALL amenities; additional charges may apply for some crafts, meals and other special activities. Electricity is metered.
Two-night minimum stay, three-night minimum over holidays. Rates include 2 adults and 2 children; additional persons are $5 each per night.
No additional camping units are allowed on a rental unit site.
A Security Deposit will be collected when making your reservation, and refunded within 72 hours of check-out, provided there are no losses or damages to the rental unit.
No Smoking, and No Pets are allowed in the rental units.
"Summer" May 24 - Sept. 2
|Electric & Water||$45||$270||$810|
"Spring" May 1 - May 23 / "Fall" Sept. 3 - Oct. 14
|Electric & Water||$35||$210||$630||$18||$2,050|
* Spring & fall seasonal rates are already discounted; no additional discounts may be applied.
Rates for Clean-up Weekends are offered in exchange for help cleaning up an unoccupied site or 2!
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
*Rate includes 2 adults & 3 children; additional adults or children are $5.00/pp/night
*No more than 8 people per site unless a couple and their dependent children number more than 8
*No more than 1 family and 1 camping unit per site. 1 extra tent for children to sleep in is allowed on a space available basis for $5.00/night
*2 night minimum stay in rental units during the summer season; 3 night minimum over July 4 & Labor Day
Discounts: AAA, CAA, AARP, Good Sam, Military = 10%
Campsite = 7 days or more notice: $10.00 cancellation fee
Rental = 21 days or more notice: $20.00 cancellation fee
on site (if available) = $5.00/day
on site ( if available) with electricity = $8.00/day
monthly storage (off site, if available) = $45.00/month summer storage (off site) = $125.00 over winter storage (off-site, outside) = $125.00
Visiting Hours: 9AM – 10 PM
All visitors must register and pay an entrance fee as follows:
Children under 3 = no charge
Children 3 yrs and older, teens, adults = $5.00 per person
Seniors (62+) = $2.00 per person
Dump fee: $10.00
Water fill-up: $10.00
CHECK-IN: 2 PM - 9 PM, RENTAL UNIT CHECK-IN: 3 PM - 9PM,
Late check-ins are discouraged out of courtesy to other campers.
CHECK-OUT FROM THE PARK: 12 NOON
Late check-out (if available) $10.00 until 5 PM
REFUNDS: Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore no refunds will be given for weather or other discomforts of nature, or for early departures.
- Two pet limit per site!
- Use designated pet walk areas and clean up after your pet.
- Pets must be staked or kenneled at campsite, and they must be attended at all times.
- Please don't leave them alone inside your camper when you leave the park. Doggy day care is available nearby.
- No pets in buildings, or the recreation area inside of Chipmunk Circle.
- No overly protective/aggressive dogs allowed.
- Nuisance pets are grounds for being asked to leave, without a refund.
- Pool – no lifeguard on duty – Children under 14 must have adult (18 or older) supervision inside the pool area at all times; no running, no diving, no rough play and no hard balls in the pool.
- Campfires – Keep all firewood inside the campfire ring and keep fires low. NEVER leave your fire unattended and douse your fire when leaving your site, going to bed, or checking out! (mgt. reserves the right to douse any unattended fire) ALWAYS watch your children around campfires, and PLEASE don’t burn garbage.
- After Dark – Children under 18 must be on their campsite unless accompanied by an adult or participating in a sponsored activity.
- Visitors – All visitors must register!
- Driving – Please drive s-l-o-w-l-y in the park; children at play.
Common Camping Courtesies
- Don’t walk through other campers campsites.
- Control your pet at all times (See Pet Policy)
- Control you noise level – sound carries further outdoors, especially after dark.
QUIET HOURS: 10:30 PM – 8:00 AM
- Park on your campsite only – someone may be checking in to that empty site later on!
- Don’t move picnic tables for the same reason as above! Please ask at the office if you need an additional table.
- Help keep wild animals from becoming a nuisance; never leave food or garbage out. Garbage pickup is provided for your convenience 2x/day, at 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- Use an appropriate sewer connection to eliminate the chance for backsplash and odors!
- Please don’t smoke in any campground building.
- Please don’t bring alcoholic beverages into any public area of the campground.
- No ATVs, dirt bikes, scooters etc. may be ridden in the park; motorcycles may be ridden in & out of the park only.
- Please check out by NOON so that we can ready the site for the next camper; late check-out or day use may be able to be arranged for a small additional fee.
Prohibited: Firearms, fireworks (including sparklers and pop-its) generators, chainsaws, Chinese lanterns, recreational marijuana and drones.
Help the owners provide a pleasant camping envirnoment:
- Help us protect and preserve our wooded setting; please don’t bring firewood in from outside sources. The firewood we sell is inspected to be free of insects and obvious tree diseases. Please buy your firewood from us.
- Please don’t deface our trees or other property.
- Please use appropriate RV rated extension cords or adapters if they are needed.
- Please do not bring food into the pool area, and encourage your little ones to take a break from swimming after they eat; help us keep the area litter free and your kids from getting sick!
Visitor Policy: Visiting hours: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM. All visitors must register and pay an entrance fee, as follows:
- Seniors (62+): $2.00/per person
- Children, teens, adults: $5.00/per person
- Children under 3: no charge
If they decide to spend the night with you, they must come a re-register as a camper. Please remember that there are no more than 2 vehicles allowed per site, and no more than 8 people per site (per Michigan law).
This park is privately held property and as such, we reserve the right to remove anyone whose conduct or language is disruptive to others, or if they break the law, without a refund.